We went to the small, local renaissance festival today. Aria had a tough time since it was very hot and humid but overall I think we all enjoyed it. We went with our friends and ended up bumping into a few other people that we know. Aria's favorite part of the day was talking with another little person. The jousting was fun but Lance had a better time attacking our friend with a sword. Lance also battled a knight and won a bracelet that says "I beat a knight." Good job Lance. I wanted to watch the belly dancing show but they canceled so we were serenaded by a fiddle player. Aria loved the music. We ended up leaving before the masquerade ball, Aria was way too hot and unhappy. As soon as we got home into the air conditioning everyone felt much better and glad we had a great day.





