Saturday, March 19, 2011

Pizza and Parks

We've had a fun day today. We stopped at a few stores to retun stuff, which means we got some extra money. I wanted to find this river trail I had heard of but it started getting late. Lance suggested we grab a pizza and go picnic at the river trail, which we did. When we ordered the pizza they had a special deal on a super Italian pizza but we just wanted pepporoni. We told the lady we wanted the italian minus everything but cheese and peporoni. She laughed but did it! The park at the trailhead had a small waterfall and was surprisingly nice. We're going to go back when we have more time to walk around. At sunset Lance and I rode his motorcycle around the air field. Since there's no traffic out there it was a very relaxing and fun. Lance found a jacket for me so now I officially have a motorcycle Jacket. Not entirely sure how I feel about that :)