Wednesday, August 25, 2010

All I want for Christmas...

I've been pretty busy this week. I found out from my monday dentist appointment that most of my teeth and gums are in great shape, EXCEPT the two that need a lot of work done. I have a crown that needs to be replaced and a large filling that needs to turn into a crown. Apparently it's going to take four visits to get the work all done. Luckily our insurance covers much more than I thought it did so it's not quite as expensive as I was anticipating. Why didn't I brush my teeth better when I was little!?!? It's funny how much of your adult life is shaped by what you did or didn't do when you were younger.

On a better note, Lance and I got a new lens for our camera. It does some incredible zoom shots. I haven't copied the pictures over to my hard drive yet, so you'll all have to wait in anticipation. Don't worry, I won't take any pictures of my teeth.