We got our new camera lens that has a great zoom. I decided to try it out and go watch Lance's company march back to the barracks after school. I felt silly taking pictures of them so I stayed in our car in the parking lot up on a hill. It's kind of fun to watch them marching, I don't see it very often because I normally don't head over there until after they're done and Lance gives me a call. At first I was just going to snap a couple of pictures instead of take a video. I didn't think the on camera microphone would work well since I was hiding in our car, but I decided to give it a try. I suppose it helps that they were all shouting, but the sound is not bad. There were three platoons marching. In the first video Lance is in the second group, front row, second from the right. All three platoons were yelling something different, so that's why it's hard to make out what they were saying. The guys in the orange vests are on road guard. They stand in the middle of the road to make the cars stop while the rest of the platoon is crossing.